Social Media Contest Moderation
Social Media Contests Successfully Improves the User Engagement
Floating Numbers provides social media contest moderation services to help you attract more prospective customers to your website. Who doesn’t like chances to win something? Due to tremendous interest in users, social media contests became very popular nowadays. Social content is an advantageous option for your brand’s promotion. It provides you with the opportunity to connect with a large volume of organic traffic.
We are an expert content management resource and have experience screening and judging all types of user-generated content. That includes captions, essays, articles, audios, videos, or a combination of these items. We specialize in moderating contest content submitted through popular social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, along with any proprietary sites or systems like galleries or entry management tools. So contact us if you want to succeed with social media contests, and we will assist you with our vast experience.
Benefits to You
- Our team consists of actual people expertly trained in social media contest moderation.
- We can use automation if you have budgetary constraints.
- We have over ten years of experience in social media management services.
- Our workforce is 24/7, and we will work on your campaigns during off-hours, weekends and holidays.
- We cover every language and timezone so that you can take your brand worldwide with our assistance.
- You will get transparent reports on your campaigns, presented as per your preference and customization.
Service We Offer
- Reviewing and approving social media content.
- Judging content based on your specific criteria.
- Score or rank social media content as per your business orientations.
- Deal with high or spiky traffic patterns with our human resources and artificial intelligence.
- Moderating social media content and publishing as content is approved.
- Customized reports to present contest data, traffic and results as per your preference.